Welcome to my Maine Coon universe! I'm Sarah. I am a French woman living in Singapore for the last few years and I am passionate about the Maine Coon cat breed. I am the proud founder and owner of Gentle Giant - Mainecoon.sg, a small Maine Coon cattery in France and Singapore that I am running full time with passion and ethical standards.
My goal is to keep this beautiful breed alive and preserve it as much as I can on my scale by producing healthy, well tempered and beautifully typed Pedigreed European Maine Coons kittens in Singapore. Our Maine Coon kittens are from Grand International Champion lines.
My main focus is on the cat health, hence, all the kittens are from genetically tested lines. I also want to make purebred Maine Coons available in Singapore since I know that there is a huge community of Maine Coon lovers and I would like to cater to them by providing the best lines.
My cattery is registered with CFA and TICA. All my kittens come with their own pedigree which can track over 30 ancestors. Once I ensure that my kittens are all healthy, my focus is on their temperament. I spend all my time with them to ensure they are getting enough daily exercice and groomed every day, so that they are well socialised and will be the best companions you will have.
I am doing this as a passion project, hence I will only have a limited quantity of Maine Coon kittens available every year. There will be a strict process to get a Maine coon kitten from my cattery, as I want them to get the best pawrents and live a happy life as pets!
I am always available and would enjoy to have a talk with other passionate Maine Coon individuals, so feel free to message me on instagram!
Gentle Giant Mainecoon.sg is AVS licensed : AS2323A00006
Welcome to our cattery! We are grateful that you're considering one of our kittens to become a part of your family. When you visit us to meet our Maine Coon kittens for the first time, here is what you can expect from the viewing session :
1. Warm Welcome: You'll be greeted by me, Sarah, the cattery owner, I'm an experienced breeder and passionate about the Maine Coon breed. I will introduce you to our adorable kittens and give you details about their personalities and temperaments.
2. Our Gallery is clean, safe and designated to ensure the well-being of our kittens during the viewing sessions. We will ask you to sanitise your hands upon entering to our gallery. To allow our kittens to rest between each viewing session, the visit will last about 40 minutes. We do not allow any photos or videos to be taken in our gallery unless you have reserved and paid the kitten.
3. We will show you how to interact and play with our kittens in a safe way. Our kittens are super sociable and playful, but I'd like to make a disclaimer : When you meet a kitten for the first time, you should not expect the kitten to come immediately and sit on your lap or start cuddling you. He doesn't know you or trust you yet. You need to approach the kitten slowly, point your finger at his nose and let him smell you, that's the way to greet them. You can then grab a toy and start playing with him. Do not force the kitten to play if he doesn't show interest and do not carry the kitten in your arms if he doesn't want to. I have had some viewing sessions where the visitors told me that they didn't feel a connection with my kittens or a chemistry and it's totally normal! They don't know you. It takes time to bond and build a trust relationship with a kitten. Even for Maine Coon who are known to be super sociable and cuddly, they need to feel that they are safe with you, and it probably won't happen in a 40 minutes session with them.
So what to expect and look for when you are coming to chose your Maine Coon (aside from the "connection" and "chemistry")
1. Look at the colour of the Maine Coon kitten: Do you like this colour? do you like his pattern?
2. Look at his type and facial expressions: Some of our Maine Coon kittens have the cute look, some the very innocent look and some have the very fierce look. what do you prefer?
3. Look at each kitten's temperament during the viewing session: Do you prefer the one who is super outgoing and demanding? the chill kitten observing from his spot and resting? or the one somewhere in between? Note that sometimes, it is nap time for them and the very chill kitten you see sleeping half of the time is also super playful (after he's done with his nap).
You need to observe the kittens' behaviour and think about your lifestyle and what kind of kitten would fit the best, on top of your colour preferences and the gender. Keep in mind that getting a Maine Coon kitten is a long-term commitment, so you must really love the kitten before deciding to reserve one. Take your time to make an informed decision, we never push or do hard-selling, we love our kittens and want them to go to the best family and not any family.
4. We will answer all your questions about the Maine Coon breed in Singapore, how big they can grow and how long they can live, everything related to their health. We will explain you their needs, what do they eat and how often to feed them, how much play time they need every day to stay fit and happy. How to leash train them, the space they need at home, their resting time, their grooming needs, what litter brand we use.. We will also explain your the dangers at home for your kitten and how to keep your new baby safe. Lastly we will share with you how to properly integrate them at home. If you have existing pets, we will also help you to introduce them to your new kitten. We will show you the kittens' pedigree as well as their health records.
Our goal during the viewing session is to help you knowing more about the Maine Coon breed and assist you in choosing the best kitten for you.
Gentle Giant Mainecoon.sg
the promenade @ jalan pelikat, 183 Jalan Pelikat, #b1-22, Hougang, Singapore 537643
Copyright © 2024 Gentle Giant Maine Coon Singapore Pet Shop - Tous droits réservés.
Nous utilisons des cookies pour analyser le trafic du site Web et optimiser votre expérience du site. Lorsque vous acceptez notre utilisation des cookies, vos données seront agrégées avec toutes les autres données utilisateur.